Medical tourism has become usual.
Why coming at « La Clinique des Cèdres », Cornebarrieu, Toulouse, France, for lung cancer surgery ?
- You will benefit of french medical care, which is among the best in the world: latest imaging investigations, mini- invasive surgical technologies and attentive health care are daily performed by our teams.
- You will have a personalized follow- up by your doctor, Olivier PAGÈS, M.D., specialized in thoracic surgical oncology and whose focused interest is in key hole surgery : Video- Assisted Thoracic Surgery (VATS)- lobectomy.
- Health medical care cost up to 10 times less than in USA, without sacrificing quality.
- Access is easy from Toulouse Blagnac airport, located at 10 mn by taxi from La Clinique des Cèdres, Cornebarrieu, France. And Air travel after lung surgery is safe, if you respect the advices listed here.
- All our medical teams speak english.
- Fast surgical management within a fortnight if necessary.
- The average length of stay in clinic varies from 4 to 7 days for lung cancer surgery. Personal room is provided, and family/care partners are welcome 24/7. Sleeping arrangements for those with 24-hour access varies from unit to unit, with even possibilities to stay overnight. Accompanying family can also stay at ‘Appart’City Toulouse Aeroport Cornebarrieu‘, just in front of « La Clinique des Cèdres ».
ℹ️ For further informations and estimate, you can send e-mail to email@example.com. For medical files including imaging (dicom files), please use WeTransfer, and send to the same address: firstname.lastname@example.org.